Workshop on Control and Optimization
Dedicated in memory of Professor Mark H.A. Davis
The aim of the workshop is to bring together leading researchers to highlight and discuss the latest development and challenges in control and optimization with emphasis on methodologies and applications and to promote interdisciplinary research collaboration.
- Hedy Attouch (University of Montpellier)
- Anastasia Borovykh (Imperial College)
- Damiano Brigo (Imperial College)
- Dan Crisan (Imperial College)
- Paresh Date (Brunel University)
- Hélène Frankowska (Sorbonne University)
- Georgina Hall (INSEAD)
- Saul Jacka (University of Warwick)
- Ralf Korn (University of Kaiserslautern)
- Kostas Margellos (University of Oxford)
- Michael Monoyios (University of Oxford)
- Jan Obloj (University of Oxford)
- Teemu Pennanen (King’s College)
- Huyên Pham (University of Paris, Diderot)
- Chris Rogers (University of Cambridge)
- Richard Vinter (Imperial College)
- Thaleia Zariphopoulou (University of Texas, Austin)
Organizing Committee (Imperial College):
- Eric Kerrigan (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
- Martin Haugh (Business School)
- Panos Parpas (Computing)
- Harry Zheng (Mathematics)
Sponsors (Imperial College):
- Quantitative Sciences Research Institute
- Cecilia Tanner Funding
Rula Murtada Tel: +44(0)20 75948487 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the Talks:
The title and abstract of each talk can be found here.
The program flow can be found here.
The workshop will be held at Imperial College, South Kensington Campus, with Zoom livestream. Participation is free, but registration is required due to limited space.