This event, hosted by Imperial College London and Hitachi with support from Imperial Policy Forum, will bring together industry representatives and policy makers to explore climate game-changers for a post net-zero world.
Building a future that is free from human-made pollution will require a complete realignment of almost all aspects of modern industry and the rapid development of novel technology.
The event will discuss the vision and activities required to tackle climate change and redesign the pathway to decarbonisation and beyond, followed by a panel including
- Professor Mary Ryan CBE, Vice-Provost for Research and Enterprise
- Alistair Dormer, Hitachi Europe Chairmn
- Professor Paul Monks, Chief Scientific Adviser, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy
- Caroline Haas, Managing Director and Head of Climate and ESG Markets, NatWest
- Jeremy Oppenheim, Founder and Senior Partner, Systemiq
- Andres Roberts, Founder, Way of Nature UK
Attendees are then invited to join for drinks and a reception at the Hitachi Energy-Imperial Digital Energy Demonstrator.