On Biodiversity day during Sustainability Week 2023, we will be hosting a panel event looking at solutions to save a dying planet.
Bringing together staff and student speakers from across Imperial’s four Faculties, the event will discuss:
- The state of our natural world (Dr Bonnie Waring, Life Sciences);
- Why nature is so important to our mental wellbeing (Richard Belcher, Public Health);
- How nature can help cities both mitigate and adapt to a warming climate (Dr Stanislava Boskovic, Civil Engineering);
- How greater financial investment in nature can be generated (Dr Pernille Holtedahl, Business School); and
- What happened at the recent international biodiversity conference, COP15 (Haleema Misal, Centre for Environmental Policy).
Sustainability Week: 20-24 February 2023
This event is part of Imperial College London’s Sustainability Week 2023. Visit the Sustainable Imperial webpage to find out more information about all the events taking place throughout the week.