13th June: Chemical Biology Symposium
Registration, tea and coffee: 09:00-09:30
Symposium: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Starting with a panel discussion we will explore the past, present and future of Chemical Biology, the ICB and ICB CDT. This will be followed by scientific talks on cutting edge Chemical Biology breakthroughs.
We have an exciting line up of internal and external keynote speakers including ICB CDT alumni:
- Hagan Bayley (University of Oxford)
- Jason Micklefield (University of Manchester)
- Syma Khalid (University of Oxford)
- Yuval Elani (Imperial College London)
- Marina Kuimova (Imperial College London).
Poster sessions will run throughout the day showcasing current ICB CDT students’ research.
To attend this exciting event, you must register via eventbrite: http://www.tinyurl.com/ICB20