Embark on the next chapter of your academic journey with the Dyson School of Design Engineering at Imperial College London. We are thrilled to introduce our four innovative new courses. Our diverse offerings reflect the dynamic and cutting-edge nature of design engineering at our institution. Discover diverse career paths, ranging from delving into transdisciplinary design engineering research to shaping the future as cleantech innovators in our latest MSc programs.
In this Virtual Open Day, you’ll have the chance to connect with Imperial academics and actively engage in a dynamic Q&A session. The schedule features a warm welcome and introduction by our Director of Education, along with remarks from the Head of School and detailed presentations on each of our new courses.
- Welcome and Introduction by Director of Education
- Remarks from Head of School
- Introduction to MSc Design Engineering
- Introduction to MSc Design with Behaviour Science
- Introduction to MRes in Design Engineering Research
- Introduction to MSc CleanTech Innovation; a joint course with Grantham Institute
- Question & Answer Session with Attendees
For general enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For specific enquiries about MSc Cleantech Innovation, please reach out to email@example.com.
This Virtual Open Day will be hosted on Zoom Webinar. If you can’t attend the session live, please register anyway to receive a recording of the session.