The key responsibilities and activities of the Treasury are:
- Liquidity & Cash Management - Preparing cash forecasts for the main operating currencies of GBP, USD and EUR at an appropriate frequency and level of detail; ensuring there are sufficient funds to meet the College’s cash requirements; investing surplus cash.
- Funding - Managing long term funding including debt financing.
- Risk Management - Identifying the nature and extent of treasury risks inherent in the College and taking appropriate steps to manage these risks. These risks include:
- Counterparty credit risk
- Interest rate risk
- Foreign Exchange rate risk
- Corporate exchange rates and exchange rates to be used for pricing research contracts
- Corporate exchange rates [Finance Knowledge Bank; College login required]
Personal detailsAnh Duong Head of Treasury Management
Send email+44 20 7594 8403
Level 1, Faculty Building, South Kensington Campus