Students who are undertaking a placement abroad as part of their degree programme (or undergraduates undertaking a vacation internship abroad for extra-ECTS credit) should first consult their academic department, and refer to the placement information for students. In particular, students travelling abroad on a placement should read the Placements Abroad Handbook, which includes information on the College’s Overseas Travel Insurance.