Overview into insuring personal contents

Student insurance explained

Take a quick look at why it is so important to insure your posessions.

Insurance and security


Your contents. Covered.

By partnering with Endsleigh, the No.1 student insurance provider, we’ve arranged contents insurance for all our students staying with us in our residence at no cost to you.

It is important that you confirm your cover to ensure you understand what is and isn’t covered.

Should something happen to your most important possessions, you'll likely want them replaced - and quickly. Endsleigh can help with this. But first there’s one thing you need to do:

Before you arrive, please download and register through the My Endsleigh app. Once you’ve registered you will be entered into a PRIZE DRAW*

Visit MyEndsleigh to:

  • View what is and what is not covered
  • Access to My Student Uni Guide
  • Personalise cover with student-friendly products
  • Access wellbeing support
  • Get claims support

*Terms and conditions apply

Copies of your certificate of insurance are available to view in an emergency from your Hall Supervisor.


The College's Safe and Secure Guide provides a variety of tips on ensuring you remain safe and secure during your time in halls of residence and across London. You can also learn more on the Security website, including key contact information and what to do in the event of an emergency.