The Fuchter Group use expertise in chemical synthesis to impact molecular science in chemistry, biology and materials
- We are actively recruiting for multiple PhD positions, particularly in chiral, photoswitchable and polymer materials. For more details, please see our Opportunities.
- Melis Ekinci, James Rushworth and Dan Mercea have all successfully completed their PhDs. Well done all!
- Our latest work on circularly polarised OLEDs in out now in ACS Nano.
- Rosie has published her first paper on photoswitches in a special edition of ChemPhotoChem.
- Raymond won a first place poster prize at the 2019 Chemical Biology and Bio-Organic Group (CBBG) Forum meeting. Well done Raymond!
- Matt was promoted to full Professor from 1st September 2018.