The Fuchter Group use expertise in chemical synthesis to impact molecular science in chemistry, biology and materials
- Our latest paper with Grace Han (Brandeis) on the materials science of photoswitches is now online in JACS.
- Matt was awarded the Royal Society of Chemistry's 2021 Corday Morgan Prize.
- We are having a bumper year for PhD graduates. So far, Kanut, Raymond, Francesco and Ollie have all successfully completed their PhDs. Well done!
- Our perpsective on the chiroptical responses of molecules/materials and how to improve them is out now in Chem Sci.
- We have published an array of exciting recent chiral materials papers. Check them out.
- Matt was interviewed for the RSC magazine Chemistry World.
- Matt gave his inaugural lecture in January 2020. You can view the lecture on YouTube.