The Fuchter Group use expertise in chemical synthesis to impact molecular science in chemistry, biology and materials
- We are actively recruiting a Postdoctoral Research Associate in Medicinal Chemistry and a PhD student in Chemical Biology. For more information, please follow the links provided.
- Rosie has published her first paper on photoswitches in a special edition of ChemPhotoChem.
- Raymond won a first place poster prize at the 2019 Chemical Biology and Bio-Organic Group (CBBG) Forum meeting. Well done Raymond!
- Matt was promoted to full Professor from 1st September 2018
- PhD student James Rushworth won a poster prize at the 7th EuCheMS Chemistry Congress, Liverpool, UK
- Matt’s collaborative contribution towards the development of new CDK7 inhibitors in clinical trials for cancer has been highlighted in a College press release
- Matt was awarded a 5-year EPSRC Established Career Fellowship
- Matt was awarded the 2018 Tetrahedron Young Investigator Award for Bioorganic and Medicinal Chemistry. Find out more about the award here