The Fuchter Group use expertise in chemical synthesis to impact molecular science in chemistry, biology and materials
- Our latest chiral materials work is out now in Nature Chemistry.
- Our team were recognised in a Royal Society of Chemistry 2022 Materials Chemistry Division Horizon Prize: Stephanie L Kwolek Award.
- Our work on the development of Samuraciclib was highlighted due its uses as a REF impact case study
- Matt was awarded the Royal Society of Chemistry's 2021 Corday Morgan Prize.
- Matt gave his inaugural lecture in January 2020. You can view the lecture on YouTube.