Who we are
Our remit is to enable, create and support digital education with interdisciplinary services, initiatives and programs. We predominantly work with central departments and teams, global challenge institutes, and teams critical to the student experience on a range of learning experiences and solutions.
We take a pedagogy-first and learner-centred approach, working across multiple digital education platforms to deliver successful projects.
Pillars guiding our work in the Interdisciplinary Ed Tech Lab are:
Sustainable Digital Education
Things we do
Where we sit
Our Key Stakeholders
- Academic Services
- Global Challenges Institutes
- Centre for Language, Culture and Communication
- Graduate School
- Centre for Academic English
- Centre for Continuing Professional Development
This list certainly isn't exhaustive. If you feel you have an interdisplinary education project, initiave or idea, please get in touch.
Imperial's EdTech Ecosystem
- IETL is 1 of 5 EdTech Labs, including:
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Natural Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering
- Business School
- Equitable, shared access to Digital Media Lab.
- Key committees and groups:
- EdTech Community Forum
- Imperial College Learning Analytics (ICLA)
- Teaching & Learning Product Board, including sub-groups:
- Data Analytics, Evaluation and Monitoring
- Digital Tools
- Training & Development
- Digital Assessment
- Audio Visual and Physical Infrastructure