Talks and Posters
This is a list of talks and posters sorted by year. Click on the link to download the talks or posters.
Talks and posters
- Exploring the Quantum limit with Lasers and Ions in Penning trapS (EQLIPS 2019), PSI, Viligen, Switzerland, October 2019.
- Jacopo Mosca Toba et al. Realisation of a Linear Paul Trap for Optimal Control of Quantum Gates with Trapped Ions, Department of Physics, Imperial College London, 2019.
- Exploring the Quantum limit with Lasers and Ions in Penning trapS (EQLIPS 2018), Hannover, Germany, July 2018.
- Trapped Charged Particles and Fundamental Physics (7th international conference on TCP), Traverse City, Michigan, USA, October 2018.
- North American Conference on Trapped Ions (1st NACTI), Boulder, Colorado, USA, August 2017.