2 column general content block - Contact us South Kensington
Beta Cell Genome Regulation Lab
ICTEM Building, 5th floor
Du Cane Road
Hammersmith Campus, East Acton is one of Imperial College's medical teaching and research campuses. Based around Hammersmith Hospital, the on-site facilities for staff and students include a campus library, a number of catering outlets and sports facilities. The Beta Cell Genome Regulation Laboratory is located in the Imperial Centre for Translational and Experimental Medicine (ICTEM) Building at Hammersmith campus (pictured left). The exact location of the ICTEM building is highlighted in the Map of Hammersmith Campus [pdf].
How to find us
From Heathrow Airport
- Take the Underground to Hammersmith, then bus 72 (destination East Acton); this stops opposite the campus at Hammersmith Hospital. Alternatively, take the Heathrow Express to Paddington (15 minutes), then the Underground to East Acton (12 minutes).
From Gatwick Airport
- Take the Gatwick Express to London Victoria (journey time 30 minutes) and then by Underground train to East Acton station.
If you travel by sea
- Take a railway train from the port of entry to London (Harwich to London Liverpool Street , journey time 1.5 hours; Dover to London Victoria , journey time 2 hours). Then travel by Underground train to East Acton station.
If you arrive by train
- From any of the London railway stations, travel by Underground to White City (Central Line) or Wood Lane (Hammersith and City Line). It is about a ten-minute walk; turn right out of either station and walk up Wood Lane, then left into Du Cane Road to the Hammersmith campus, which is on the right-hand side of the road.
- Bus routes 7, 72, 272, 70 all go to the campus. For bus timetables to Hammersmith Hospital see the TFL website.