We aim to make the Department a welcoming and supportive environment for everyone. As well as helping you realise your potential and advance your career, we recognise and value the need to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
To do so, we work in collaboration with the College's central services to support the Imperial College London's five core Values, which sit at the heart of everything that we do and guide our behaviour as a community across all levels of the College.
Find out how to become a Research Fellow in the Department of Physics.
Reasons to work and study with us
- Equality, Diversity and Disability Support: Information about how the College strives to create a welcoming and equitable workplace
- Family-friendly policies: Information about how the College promotes a family-friendly workplace
- Health and Wellbeing: Information about how the College promotes mental and physical health and wellbeing
- People and Organisational Development / Post Doctoral and Fellows Development Centre: Information about how the College provides development activities
- Juno Transparency and Opportunity Committee: The Committee aims to address the underrepresentation of women and minorities in university physics, and to create a welcoming and inclusive environment in the Department.
- Life in London
- About Imperial
- Work Experience (Insights)
- Study with us
Current vacanciesSearch all jobs at Imperial
Head of the Department of PhysicsDepartment of Physics
Closing Date: 16/10/2023
Location: South Kensington Campus - On site only
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Internationally competitive
Research Associate Atmospheric PhysicsDepartment of Physics
Closing Date: 05/01/2024
Location: South Kensington Campus - Hybrid
Job type: Fixed term
Salary: £45,593 – £53,630