Who we support
We support the following staff:
- Postdocs - Research Associate (including MRC postdocs); Research Assistant with PhD (whilst in transition between PhD and Postdoc); Research Assistant (EPSRC Doctoral Prize Fellow or equivalent)
- Independent Research Fellows - a member of research staff that has successfully applied for funding to include their salary (e.g. ICRFs, BBSRC Future Leaders, Sir Henry Dale, MRC NIRGs)
- Research Fellows – a member of staff employed on a project grant
- Clinicians wishing to pursue clinical academic careers at Imperial post PhD
- Postdoctoral clinical lecturers
- Postdoctoral clinicians who are back in clinical training but wish to pursue a clinical academic career at Imperial. For example doctors (e.g. Registrar, Speciality Registrar) and non-medical healthcare professionals (i.e. Pharmacists, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Dieticians)
- Intermediate fellows or clinician scientists (postdoctoral)
- Postdoctoral clinicians in any other clinical academic schemes (e.g. Imperial Clinician Researcher Fellows/IPPRF) wishing to pursue a clinical academic career.
- Final year clinical PhD fellows - actively pursuing clinical academic careers at Imperial.
Note that Clinical Academic Training Office (CATO) provides support for clinical academic trainees (medical and non-medical healthcare professions), advice and information on academic careers, recruitment, training and funding.
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive. For any eligibility queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.