Many things help us to cope with the stresses and challenges of everyday life and work. These include healthy lifestyle choices, routines and rituals, and developing healthy habits (and noticing when we have developed poor habits!). On this page, we look at:
- Developing habits and rituals around time management
- Making proactive choices and prioritising work
- Reviewing what is and isn’t working well
Ideas on how to prioritise your time, and some quick time management top tips to take away.
Related resources and links
- The Balanced Researcher (pdf): a useful booklet of time management tips
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- The Pomodoro Technique
- Time management guide by the University of Edinburgh.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Eisenhower matrix of time management