The College holds a block annual travel insurance policy, which, subject to the policy wording, applies automatically to individuals who are travelling outside the UK for College business.  The College aims to provide a comprehensive travel insurance package, incorporating benefits that exceed those available from most "High Street" policies.

Offsite work on College business within the UK is automatically covered, subject to risk assessment, by College liability insurance.

College travel insurance does not include motor vehicle insurance, and excludes certain activities and visits to certain disturbed regions of the world.

For full details of the cover please visit the insurance webpages and follow the instructions in the COP.