Land usage for field experiments is managed through Silwood Park's Research & Management committee. We welcome requests to use the grounds for experiments and to conduct research in our long-term experiments.

Please read the guidelines for doing fieldwork at Silwood Park campus and our data policy (PDF, 87KB) and then send us an application for conducting fieldwork or using data. 

  • The application form for fieldwork can be found here (Word, 1.3MB) 
  • The health and safety risk assessment document can be found here (Word, 123KB)
  • The application form to request data from our Long-term experiments can be found here (Word, 78KB) 

If you are planing research using drones or UAVs in Silwood Park plase read the College guidance here.