Student Statistics (Public) 2019-2020
Program statistics in line with strategic planning statistics reports exclude PGR students whose status is 'writing up'. The public statistics have been rounded or suppressed in order to anonymise data, protecting individuals from being identified. Unrounded versions of these tables are only published for staff use.
Our methodology for rounding is as follows, and is based on best-practice for anonymisation:
• Counts of people are rounded to the nearest multiple of five.
• Counts of less than five are not published.
• Percentages are not published if they are calculated on a group of fewer than 22.5 people.
- Age of Students (Public)
Age of students split by Undergraduate and Postgraduate study.
- Nationality of Students (Public)
Primary nationality of students by fee status and program type.
- Nationality of New Entrants (Public)
Primary nationality of new entrants in the period September 1st to December 31st 2019 by fee status and program type.
- New Entrants (Public)
Number of new entrants in the period September 1st to December 31st 2019 by department and year of program.
- Program Statistics (Public)
Number of students enrolled on each program by year of program and fee status.
- Students by Ethnic Origin (Public)
Ethnic origin of students by program type.
- Students by Gender (Public)
Gender of students by program type.
- Students with Disability (Public)
Number of students who have declared one or more disabilities, by department and disability type.