CV’s, Cover Letters and Application Forms
Tutor: Careers Consultants
Course Level: Level 2 Mode of Delivery: Remote & Face-to-Face Sessions available
Maximum Course Capacity: 200 (Remote) 100 (Face-to-Face)
- Wednesday 06 December 2023
14:00-15:30, Microsoft Teams
Applying for a job or further study opportunity is a highly competitive process but how do you make great application documents that will secure you an interview? This presentation will help you to understand what a recruiter is looking for and how to create excellent CVs and cover letters and construct great answers for application forms.
This course is delivered by the Careers Service. Explore all the other support and advice available to you on their website.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise the different roles CVs, cover letters and application forms have during recruitment processes
- Evaluate what employers are looking for when they are reading application documents
- Identify areas from their own experiences that should be highlighted when tailoring your documents for different audiences
- Construct a tailored application documents that will stand out to selectors
How to Book
Please select a date and book on via Inkpath using your Imperial Single-Sign-On.