Tutor: Dr Helal Ahmed
Course Level: Level 1
Mode of Delivery: Face-to-Face Sessions Available
Maximum Course Capacity: 30 (Face to Face)
- Wednesday 28 February 2024
13:30-15:30, South Kensington
- Wednesday 01 May 2024
13:00-15:00, South Kensington
In order to be successful in inspiring and directing others you need to have good leadership skills. However, a great leader must also have the ability to help people develop their own abilities. In this course you will learn what are the skills and attributes of a good leader and how leaders are expected to adapt to their situation by monitoring their team and supporting them in the ideal manner.
This course includes pre-course activities (1-hour) to complete before the live course. During the live course we will discuss the application of different leadership styles and the situational leadership theory to different scenarios.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse and evaluate different styles of leadership and the attributes of what makes a good leader
- Analyse scenarios in applying the situational leadership theory
- Recognise good interpersonal skills and confidence when supporting and managing others
- Create a leadership action plan
How to Book
Please select a date and book on via Inkpath using your Imperial Single-Sign-On.