The Centre has worked with DataCamp to provide training for students across the College. Below are testimonials from students about their experiences:
- "By supplementing DataCamp's Python courses alongside my MRes project, I've learned some great techniques that have helped make my daily research much more efficient."
Shivang Joshi, 2018-2019
- "DataCamp provided me with the necessary structure to finally pick up data science! Although the learning is ongoing, I'm very happy with my progress thus far."
Harry Beaven, 2018-2019
- "From my experience, DataCamp is a very simple and intuitive way for students to learn how to code. The platform's XP system helped me stay consistent in my practice schedule, and also led to some light-hearted competition amongst my peers."
Gemma Pitotti, 2018-2019
- "DataCamp was a flexible learning tool that allowed me to develop my coding skills at my own pace and in parallel to my research project."
Fiachra Sweeney, 2018-2019
- "DataCamp introduced me to the world of data science and gave me new tools to use in my research. The difference between how I used to tackle data visualization and analysis before and after learning R is night and day.
Eric South, 2018-2019