Skip to main content
Skip to search
Skip to section menu
View accessibility support page
- 24 Mar talk by Elahe Soltanaghaei (CMU): Sensing the Physical World Using Pervasive Wireless Infrastructure
- 7 Apr talk by Chris Lu (Liverpool): Making Cyber-Physical Systems Autonomous and Trustworthy
- 21-25 Sep ACM MobiCom 2020
- 3 Dec talk by Steve Hodges (Senior Principal Researcher at Microsoft): Opportunities, challenges and best practices for consumer hardware start-ups
- 20 Nov talk by Fadi El-Moussa (BT Research and Innovation): Active Security Detection & Response
- 15 Nov talk by Ben Zhao (Chicago) on Hidden Backdoors in ML Models
- 29 Oct talk by Joel Obstfeld (CISCO) on Connected and Automated Vehicles
- 15 Oct Talk by Fahim Kawsar (Nokia Bell Labs): Wearables, IoT and You
- 8 Oct Talk by Neal Lathia (Monzo): Deploying machine learning models to improve customer support
- 8 July Visit by Victor Bahl (Microsoft Research Technical Fellow, Director Mobility & Networking)
- 28 May Talk by Andra Lutu (Telefonica Research): Roaming Dynamics in the Cellular Ecosystem
- 5 March Talk by Ilias Leontiadis (Samsung AI Cambridge): "Exploring country-wide mobile IPS traces under a privacy lens"
- 27 November Talk by Pete Harrod (Director of Functional Safety at Arm): "An IP Provider’s Perspective on Functional Safety"
- 20 November Talk by Yelena Mejova (Research Leader at the ISI Foundation): "Capturing Digital Signals for Lifestyle Health Research"
- 6 November Talk by Joel Obstfeld (Distinguished Engineer at CISCO): "Connected Cars"
- 5 October Talk by Kyle Jamieson (Professor at Princeton CS): " Wi-Fi Goes to Town: Rapid Picocell Switching for Rapid Transit"
- 21 September Talks by Irene Ng (Professor of Marketing & Service Systems, University of Warwick): "Hub of All Things"