COVID-19 – updates and guidance
The latest information on safety, testing and Imperial's response to COVID-19
Updated 11 November 2020
- Safety: Keeping you safe is our top priority. Visit our COVID-19 safety pages for the safety measures we have put in place.
- Testing and tracing: Find step by step guides on how to get a test, what to do with your result and if you're a close contact. Plus the work of the Contact Tracing Hub (CCT Hub) and what you need to do with QR codes.
- Testing data: for the lastest numbers on positive cases at Imperial visit our testing data page.
College COVID-19 status and response
- National lockdown: The Prime Minister has made it clear that universities will remain open during the new national lockdown. The lockdown starts on Thursday 5 November and ends on Wednesday 2 December 2020.
- Campus status: Research and teaching continues on our campuses throughout the lockdown. Only students and staff required to be on our campuses should visit. Staff who can work from home should continue to do so. On-campus teaching will be suspended by 9 December at the latest to facilitate students’ end-of-term travel arrangements once the lockdown has ended.
- Find out what this means for Imperial on the College COVID-19 status page.
Find out about Imperial's research and community action in response to COVID-19.
More specific COVID-19-related information for staff, students, applicants:
Guidance for staff and students
27 November 2020COVID-19 spread in different social settings - new Imperial report