Careers Service policies
Careers Service policies and reports
- Alumni Policy [pdf]
- Imperial Careers Service Annual Report 2019 [pdf]
- Complaints procedure [pdf}
- Monitoring and Evaluation Strategy [pdf]
- Statement of Service [pdf]
- Website Accessibility Statement
Privacy and data notice
"Imperial Careers Service staff will have lawful basis to access information on relevant data subjects (including, but not limited to students, recent graduates, employers, third-party suppliers, staff and other clients) on the basis of public task outlined in General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR), Article 6(1)(e). This data is submitted to Imperial College London (as the data controller) as part of the enrollment process or when registering for an account on Imperial Careers Service's JobsLive."
For full details please see Imperial College and Data Protection
Careers Service terms and conditions:
- Advertising opportunities terms and conditions [pdf]
- My CVs terms and conditions [pdf]
- Online Careers Fairs Terms and Conditions [pdf]
- Online Events Terms & Conditions [pdf]
Other policy documents that we adhere to:
The Careers Service at Imperial is a member of the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS), which is the professional association for HE careers practitioners, harnessing the expertise and resources of its membership for the collective benefit of its members, HE careers services, their clients and customers and the sector overall.
Through our association with AGCAS, we adhere to the following policy documents/statements:
Imperial College Conference policy, please note: The events that the Careers Service provides are considered to form part of a professional and learning environment, and therefore should offer the same protections, opportunities and welcome to all participants. With this in mind, we adhere to the Imperial College Conference policy - which sets out a code of conduct, and considerations of equality, diversity and inclusion for those planning and participating in events.
- Institute of Student Employers (ISE) - The UK's leading independent voice for student employers
- AGCAS code of practice on guidance [pdf]
- Equal opportunities statement [pdf]
- AGCAS supports a ban on unpaid work experience or placements longer than four weeks [pdf]