Steps to become a room booker for a club/ society/ group
1. Register as a room booker for a group
Please visit our Sharepoint here and register as a room booker via the link on the site
2. Make an appointment for an induction tour
Please email the Chaplaincy with 3 preferred dates and timing so that we can meet and know your needs. This would enable us to support you better.
Rooms are available for use from 07.00 to 22.00 every day (09.00 to 22.00 on weekends)
Swipe Card Access
All members of the College have automatic swipe card access to the Chaplaincy Multi-Faith Centre from 9am until 8pm.
To use the rooms outside these hours (from 07.00 and 22.00), please request for extended swipe access after you have registered with us.
Student from the RCA and the RCM who wish to use the rooms can be granted swipe card access at a £5 deposit.
Room Bookings Policy
- Room requests should submitted at least 24 hours ahead, and no later than 16.00 if the room required is for the next day.
- If the room required falls on a Monday, please make a booking request before Friday 16.00.
- You may use the room if it's unbooked, but please be prepared to share with other users who may wish to use the room as well.
- Confirmation of the booking will be updated on the College's Sharepoint system and an email will be sent to your College email address.
Room Usage Policy
- Please be considerate and clean up the room after you have used them.
- You may change the layouts of rooms to suit your event but please leave them as you found them.
- Notify the Chaplaincy office by email of any issues with the rooms.