Become an affiliate of Climate Cares
The Climate Cares Centre aims to bring together all Imperial researchers and staff interested in climate change, health and wellbeing. We seek to highlight and encourage work carried out across the College that relates to climate and health research.
The Climate Cares Affiliates scheme is open to any Imperial staff who wish to be associated with the Institute, and are working in the areas of climate change, health and wellbeing.
If you would like to become a Climate Cares Affiliate or would like more information please complete this form.
Please note that the Climate Cares Affiliates scheme is available to Imperial staff only. However, partnerships beyond Imperial are central to our ethos and vital to our shared success in creating a safer climate for mental health. If you would like to collaborate with us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why become a Climate Cares Affiliate?
Climate Cares Affiliates benefit from:
- Being part of a College wide community working on climate change, health and wellbeing with the potential for inter-disciplinary collaborations.
- Access to information on latest research developments and funding opportunities.
- Links to collaborator organisations beyond the College.
- Dissemination of Affiliates’ work to a broader audience, for example through seminars and networking events
- Profile raising through the Climate Cares Centre website, social media, and the Affiliates directory
- Receiving a newsletter every six weeks with the developments and news from the Centre