Short courses from MSc in Applied Paediatrics
October 2023 - June 2024
A range of short courses spread throughout the academic year are available as stand alone CPD accredited courses for all healthcare professionals. They are also available as modules for those students enrolled on the MSc in Applied Paediatrics.
The courses available cover the following areas:
- Child population health and social paediatrics
- Fundamentals of Human Genetics and Genomics
- Law and ethics in paediatrics
- Neonatal Respiratory Management
- Paediatric Infection
- Paediatric Stabilisation and Critical Care
- Perinatal Care
- Principles of paediatric allergy
The courses aim to develop the knowledge and skills of healthcare professionals in a broad range of areas of paediatrics and child health.
Who should attend?
The courses will benefit paediatricians, GPs, nurses, therapists, and other healthcare professionals involved in child health.