Currently not taking applications for this summer school. 2020 information will be available soon
- South Kensington Campus in west central London
What the fee includes
The £2,400 cost of the two-week programme includes:
- the cost of all tuition, course materials and a certificate of participation on completion of the Summer School, awarded by Imperial
- use of selected campus facilities
- travel to and from the two field trip destinations: Silicon Roundabout and Tech City UK in week one and The Design Museum in week two
What is not included
The following are not included in the fee for the Summer School:
- Domestic or international travel to or from London at the start and end of the Summer School programme
- Any travel, cancellations to trips to/from the Summer School, possessions or medical/dental insurance for students
- Any associated costs e.g. visas application costs
- Spending money
It is important to make a full payment promptly within 14 days of the offer being made to secure your place. Your place will not be fully confirmed until payment has been received in full.
We are unable to hold a place on the programme before full payment is received.
Please see our World Challenges and Innovation Summer School terms and conditions (pdf) for further information.
PAYMENT IN STAGES
It is not possible for payment to be made in stages; payment must be received in full for your place to be confirmed.
Please see our World Challenges and Innovation Summer School terms and conditions (pdf) for details of the circumstances in which you can apply for a refund.
If we have to cancel the World Challenges and Innovation Summer School due to a failure to meet minimum recruitment levels or because of an event outside our control, we will refund your tuition fees.
However, we are unable to accept liability for any costs or losses incurred by you which are the result of the cancellation. We therefore advise that you take out insurance against cancellation of the Summer School if your travel costs are likely to be substantial.
If we fail to meet a minimum recruitment level, we will inform you no later than four weeks before the Summer School start date.