Autism in the workplace
No booking required
Please allow up to two hours to complete this online course.
Pre Assessment - Where we test your knowledge
Main Learning Module which covers:
- The current thinking around autism and identify the main areas of difference
- Increases awareness of the challenges autistic staff may experience in the workplace and why
- Recognise potential causes of anxiety for autistic staff in the workplace
- Helps identify and implement workplace adjustments that can be used to support autistic colleagues
Accessing the course
- Go to Blackboard Learn, enter your College username and password and click Login.
- Select the Courses tab in the top right corner of your screen, next to My Blackboard.
- Search for ‘Autism in the workplace’ in the Course Search field to find the course information in the Course Catalogue.
- Click on the Autism in the workplace - Course Name, select Enrol and then Submit to self-enrol on the course.
- Click OK to confirm enrolment.
- Click on the course link for the pre-assessment which you will need to complete before the main learning module.
- Once you have completed the pre-assessment you will be brought back to the blackboard main page to start the main learning module.
- Once this is completed you can access the final assessment.
- After the final assessment if you have a pass mark of 80% or more you will be able to download an e-certificate where you can enter your name and completion date.