Minor office moves
- Minor moves can be carried out at the South Kensington Campus by the Soft Services Support Team (a minor move is desk, chair, pedestal of 2 members of staff and their possessions - 12 crates or fewer).
- Integrated furniture systems which require dismantling, or specialised tools, will require the services of a third party contractor.
- Please fill in the form at the bottom of this page, providing as much information as possible.
- Quotations can be obtained from a contractor for moves at other locations or for larger jobs.
- To request a quotation, please contact Juan Correa email@example.com
How is the service charged?
Tasks are charged on a job-by-job basis by quotation and usually require at least 3 days notice.
Minor moves at South Kensington
- Please provide as much information as possible on the form, we will then be happy to visit you and provide a quotation.
- Filing cabinets/cupboards etc need to be emptied prior to moving.
- We do not move large labaratory equipment, though we can organise for a specialist contractor to do so. If you require such equipment to be moved, please contact juan Correa firstname.lastname@example.org