Able@Imperial invite the College’s leadership and diversity specialists to talk about their perspectives and motivations on disability and to share their approaches to disability inclusivity prior to, during and post lockdown.
The panel will include the following esteemed colleagues:
- John Neilson, Executive Sponsor of Able@Imperial and Chair of the Disability Action Committee
- Harbhajan Brar, Director of Human Resources (HR)
- Stephen Curry, Assistant Provost (Equality, Diversity and Inclusion)
- Kani Kamara, Head of the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Centre
- Sara Rankin, Professor of Leukocyte and Stem Cell Biology
The event will be chaired by Adrian Mannall and Lisa Phillips, Co-Chairs of Able@Imperial.