Alumni are warmly invited to a reception hosted by Professor Hugh Brady, President of Imperial College London. His short address will feature an update on Imperial partnerships in the region and a brief preview of the College Strategy due to be launched in March.
Professor Deborah Ashby, Interim Dean of the Faculty of Medicine, and former Director of the School of Public Health, will also share a few words on recent developments in Public Health.
Following the short talks, guests will be invited to connect over refreshments and get to know one another better.
- Professor Hugh Brady, President
- Professor Deborah Ashby, Interim Dean of the Faculty of Medicine
- Michael Murphy, Vice- President, Advancement
- Jo Gardner, Director of Alumni Relations
- Richard Everitt, Head of Development, Asia
- Anya Chetse, Alumni Relations Manager
With regret, any guests making bookings after 2 January will not receive a printed name badge. Please bring your Eventbrite QR code with you to check in.