Join us for an insight event with a difference. You’ll start the morning with engaging talks from Imperial’s expert academics, exploring lab-based discoveries and the impact they will have on businesses. Through deep-dive discussions and specialist streams, you will be able to consolidate actionable insights from emerging lab breakthroughs and scientific discoveries. The morning will cover a broad range of topics, including new developments in AI, new approaches to communicating with AI agents, powering up a new urban reality, making intangibles tangible in data and Fintech, and cybersecurity.
Breakfast sessions from 08.30-09.30 are exclusively for IBP members.
Tickets can be purchased from the Eventbrite page.
We will be joined by the following expert speakers:
Imperial College London
- Professor David Gann CBE, Vice President (Innovation)
- Professor Nick Jennings, Vice-Provost (Research and Enterprise)
- Professor Niall Adams, Professor of Statistics, Department of Mathematics
- Professor Julie McCann, Professor of Computer Systems, Department of Computing
- Dr Patrick A. Naylor, Reader in Speech & Audio Signal Processing, Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Professor Murray Shanahan, Professor of Cognitive Robotics, Department of Computing
- Dr Viktoriia Sharmanska, Research Fellow, Department of Computing
- Dr Marc Stettler, Senior Lecturer, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Professor Kalyan Talluri, Professor of Operations Management
Paul Taylor, Partner and UK Head of Cyber Security at KPMG
Startups at this event include:
- SLAMcore – Imperial-founded startup has raised $5m to develop advanced robot navigation systems that allows robots and drones to navigate unfamiliar environments
- Inhint – Inhint’s mission is to boost the adoption of artifical intelligence into indsutry by devloping a cutting-edge knowledge discovery platform for assets and processes
- Engage with world-class Imperial academics to hear about the research that will impact your business
- Network with experts from industry, academia and beyond, to learn how other sectors and domains are grasping the opportunities of radical technological change
- Meet the latest innovators driving forward fast-paced change with our startup pitches and exhibition
- Explore through academic presentations how these technological advances might disrupt and influence sectors and domains in the long-term
- Extract actionable insights to inform your business