Innovations in neurorehabilitation technology
Imperial MedTech Links Innovations in Neurorehabilitation Technology - 23 April 2018
Innovations in Neurorehabilitation Technology is the next event in the Imperial MedTech Links series. The event explores the latest developments in technology from researchers and clinicians at Imperial College and from our industry partners.
Our event offers academic and clinical leaders from Imperial College and key players from industry to share ideas, identify collaborations and shape the future of Neurorehabilitation Technology.
Date: 23 April 2018
Venue: Imperial College, South Kensington, SW7 2AZ
13.00 - 14.00: Registration and Lunch
14.15 - 14.30: Dr Paul Bentley, Neurorehabilitation technology: a clinical perspective
14.30 - 15.15: Mechatronics and devices
- Dr Ravi Vaidyanathan, Neuromechanics and wearable sensors for movement disorder assessment
- Tecnalia, Dr Thierry Keller: Neurorehabilitation Technologies: Tecnalia as Facilitator between Stakeholders
- Professor Manos Drakakis and Konstantinos Petkos, High performance bioinstrumentation for recording of local field potentials (LFPs) during deep brain stimulation (DBS)
15.15 - 15.45: Coffee & Exhibitions/ Networking Break
15.45 - 16.45: Neuro-interfacing
- Dr Aldo Faisal, Neuroprostheses for Everyday Life
- Presentations from Imperial's partner prosthetics companies
- Cambridge Bio-Augmentation Systems, Oliver Armitage, CSO: AI and next generation prosthetics
- Dr Timothy Constandinou, Millimetre-scale implantable brain machine interfaces
16.45 - 17.15: Coffee, Exhibition and Networking
17.15 - 18.00: Neuromodulation and Robot Aided Therapy
- Professor Etienne Burdet, Upper-limb rehabilitation from bedside to home
- Presentations fro Imperial's partner Exoskeleton companies
- Motek Force and Hocoma, Developments in Rehabilitation Technology, Dr Arno Stienen, Head of Product Management
18.00 - 20.00: Reception and Exhibition
Exhibition and Sponsorship Opportunities. If your company is interested in sponsoring our event or exhibiting some of your work, products and services at this event please contact Robert Ferguson.
Partnering: We are keen to help you find research partners during this event and are offering you the opportunity to meet academics, clinicians and company representatives. Please contact Robert Ferguson if you are interested in partnering opportunities.
Registration: Please register for our event on the following link: tickets.
Please contact the event organiser Robert Ferguson.
Tel: +44 (0)20 7594 6371