- Gerolamo Carboni, Thrishantha Nanayakkara, Atsushi Takagi, Etienne Burdet, "Adapting the visuo-haptic perception through muscle coactivation", Scientific Reports, Nature Publication Group, 2021. [PDF]
- Liang He, Nicolas Herzig, Thrishantha Nanayakkara, Perla Maiolino, “3D-printed Soft Sensors for Adaptive Sensing with Online and Offline Tunable-stiffness”, Soft Robotics, 2021
- Luca Scimeca, Josie Hughes, Perla Maiolino, Liang He, Thrishantha Nanayakkara, Fumiya Iida, "Action Augmentation of Tactile Perception for Soft-Body Palpation", Soft Robotics, 2021 [PDF]
- Xinyang Tan, Saeema Ahmed-Kristensen, Jiangang Cao, Qian Zhu, Wei Chen, and Thrishantha Nanayakkara, "A Soft Pressure Sensor Skin to Predict Contact Pressure Limit Under Hand Orthosis", IEEE Transactions on Neural Systems & Rehabilitation Engineering, 2021 [PDF]
- Elham Hamid, Nicolas Herzig, Sara Adela Abad Guaman, Thrishantha Nanayakkara, "A State-Dependent Damping Method to Reduce Collision Force and Its Variability", IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2021 [PDF]
- Liang He, Xinyang Tan, Koichi Suzumori and Thrishantha Nanayakkara, “A Method to 3D Print Programmable Continuum Actuator with Single Material Using Internal Constraint”, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 2021 [PDF]
- Leone Costi, Luca Scimeca 2, Perla Maiolino, Thilina Dulantha Lalitharatne, Thrishantha Nanayakkara, Ryman Hashem, and Fumiya Iida, “Comparative analysis of model-based predictive shared control for delayed operation in object reaching and recognition tasks with tactile sensing”, Frontiers in Robotics and AI, Robotic Control Systems section, 2021 [PDF]
- Thilina Lalitharatne, Jacob Tan, Liang He, Florence Ching Ying Leong, Nejra Van Zalk, Simon de Lusignan, Fumiya Iida, Thrishantha Nanayakkara, “MorphFace: A Hybrid Morphable Face for a Robopatient”, 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA).
- Elham Hamid, Nicolas Herzig, Sara Adela Abad Guaman, Thrishantha Nanayakkara, “A State-Dependent Damping Method to Reduce Collision Forces and Its Variability”, 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA).
- Liang He, Nicolas Herzig, Simon de Lusignan, Luca Scimeca, Perla Maiolino, Fumiya Iida, Thrishantha Nanayakkara, “An Abdominal Phantom With Tunable Stiffness Nodules and Force Sensing Capability for Palpation Training”, 2021 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA).
Zhenhua Yu, Seyedmohammadhadi Sadati, Hasitha Wegiriya, Peter R. N. Childs, Thrishantha Nanayakkara, “A Method to use Reservoir Computing in a Whisker Sensor for Terrain Identification by Mobile Robots”, 2021 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS)