WP4 Drug product manufacturing and stability
In this workpackage researchers will explore the interactions between design, manufacturing and the physical stability of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and their formulations. Researchers will undertake a comprehensive experimental analysis of physical and chemical stability in a model GI tract using leading edge experimental techniques developed by the team. Predictive models will provide an advanced analysis of underlying physicochemical phenomena.
See below for more information about the research projects within this Workpackage.
- Professor Daryl Williams (Workpackage Leader)
- Professor Eva Sorensen
- Prof Claire Adjiman
- Prof Amparo Galindo
- Prof George Jackson
- Prof Costas Pantelides
- Dr Luca Mazzei
- Dr Felipe Perdomo, Post Doctoral Research Associate
- Dr Isaac Sugden, Post Doctoral Research Associate
- Oscar Mercado Valenzo, PhD Researcher
- Maxim Bird, PhD Researcher