COVID-19 funder guidance
The Research Office will be interfacing with funders regularly to help them respond to the needs of their community. Remember that funders are also affected, so there could be an impact on funding application or reporting deadlines. Funders will update their guidance as and when the situation changes, so always refer to their webpages for the latest information.
If you require further assistance, contact your local research support team in the first instance (i.e. Department administration and Faculty Research Services) to discuss your situation in more detail. If you have a particularly complex query which cannot be answered by current funder guidance, contact the Research Office.
The list below will be updated with funder information as and when it is received. Funder guidance is evolving, so please notify the Research Office if you receive information from other funders so we can update this page.
- Academy of Medical Sciences webpage
- Alzheimer’s Research UK webpage
- British Academy webpage
- British Council webpage
- British Heart Foundation webpage - FAQs for Researchers and Covid-19 disruption grant extension scheme
- Cancer Research UK webpage
- Diabetes UK webpage
- European Commission COVID-19 webpage
- Imperial Health Charity webpage
- Innovate UK – Innovate UK webpage (update)
- Kidney Research UK webpage
- Leverhulme Trust webpage
- MS Society webpage
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) webpage
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) webpage - View the FAQs regarding COVID-19 Flexibilities
- Parkinson's UK webpage
- Prostate Cancer UK webpage
- Royal Academy of Engineering webpage
- The Royal Society webpage - View the FAQs for Royal Society Award Holders (webpage) and Royal Society guidance on costed grant extensions for eligible researchers
- UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) webpage - Research Councils, Innovate UK (please also see separate listing for Innovate UK).
- Versus Arthritis webpage
- Wellcome Trust webpage
- Worldwide Cancer Research webpage - view the important update Worldwide Cancer Research Funding Statement
- Youth Endowment Fund COVID-19 Information for Researchers