Book teaching rooms and event spaces for meetings
Staff can book teaching rooms and event spaces for other activities. Booking teaching rooms is at the department's discretion and how this is booked will depend on the department, the time of year and time of day of the requested booking. Event spaces (e.g. 170 Queen's Gate) are booked through the Events and Hospitality team.
Finding a room
- Use the College Room Finder button to search for rooms based on a variety of criteria, such as capacity, building and room facilities.
- If you would like further information and guidance on using the College Room Finder facility, please visit the 'how to' pages.
Requesting an event space
- Bookings during Easter and Summer vacation may fall under the Commercial Assets Portfolio (CAP) If so, follow the guidance provided. Fees may apply.
- To book a space that is part of the Commercial Assets Portfolio during Easter or Summer vacation, more than 6 months in advance, contact Commercial Operations.
- Otherwise, to book events spaces, contact the Internal Events team.
Requesting a teaching room
- For bookings during Easter or Summer vacation, check whether the room you would like to book falls under the Commercial Assets Portfolio (CAP) and if so, follow the guidance provided. Fees may apply. If not, follow instructions for bookings during vacation periods below.
- Bookings during term-time and within teaching hours will usually be booked by the department. Check which department owns the rooms by clicking 'More Info' in College Room Finder. Then check the departmental contacts below to request the room. Alternatively, contact your department's timetabler who can make the booking on your behalf.
- Bookings during vacation periods, evenings and weekends, will usually be booked by the Internal Events team, except for Business School rooms.
Requesting rooms via departments
If the room you would like to book is not in one of these departments above, please visit the Timetabling site, which lists department contacts for room booking enquiries.