Rooms Information and Availability
Before proceeding to the Request Form, please ensure that you have checked:
To view FoM rooms information, please follow the links:
- Charing Cross (Glenister, Lab Block, Reynolds)
- Chelsea and Westminster (Wyman, Gleeson)
- Hammersmith (Commonwealth, ICTEM, Wolfsen Education Centre)
- St Mary's (Cambridge Wing, Medical School, Queen Elizabeth Queen Mary Wing)
- South Kensington (Roderick Hill, Royal College of Science, Sir Alexander Fleming)
Note: All rooms are available for core-teaching. Suitability for non-teaching activities is indicated below the room listing.
Please check CELCAT Calendar (opens in new window) to see available rooms considering your preferences
Watch a short video about CELCAT Calendar and how to use the tool.
Alternatively, visit CELCAT Calendar Help document.
The prefix format for Medicine rooms as follows:
- CXCW - Chelsea and Westminster
- CX - Charing Cross
- HM - Hammersmith
- RCS – Royal College of Science Building (SK)
- RODH – Roderic Hill Building (SK)
- SAFB - Sir Alexander Fleming Building (SK)
- SM - St Mary's