Rooms Information and Availability
Before proceeding to the Request Form, please ensure that you have checked:
Please note that the default capacities and layout for all rooms across all campuses listed below are pre-COVID. Click here to find out the reduced room capacities for Medicine rooms in Celcat 20/21.
To view rooms information, please follow the campus links below (opens in new window):
- FoM rooms at Charing Cross
- FoM rooms at Chelsea and Westminster (Wyman and Gleeson only)
- FoM rooms at Hammersmith
- FoM rooms at Saint Mary's
- FoM rooms at South Kensington (SAF Building only)
Note: Whilst all the listed rooms are available for core-teaching, not all are available for non-teaching activities. This is indicated below the room listing.
CELCAT Calendar :
Please follow the link CELCAT Calendar to identify available rooms considering your preferences (opens in new window)
Please view a short video about CELCAT Calendar.
Alternatively, please refer to the CELCAT Calendar Help document.
- The prefix format for Medicine rooms as follows:
CW - for Chelsea and Westminster
CX - for Charing Cross
HM - for Hammersmith
SAFB - for Sir Alexander Fleming Building (SK)
SM - for St Mary's
2. All information in CELCAT Calendar is relevant to the current academic year.