Meeting room bookings
College Room Booking System for meetings
Planon (with Outlook integration) is the College-wide system for making self-service meeting room bookings.
Use Planon or Outlook to book
Staff can invite rooms they know to their Outlook meetings or use Planon to find out about and book rooms across College.
Who can book which rooms
The rooms you are able to book in Planon/Outlook will depend on whether your department's rooms are in Planon and whether they are shared with other departments.
- View booking permissions by department
- View room information by building
- To add your meeting rooms to the system, contact the Room Booking Project team
Room names can help you locate the room and determine if you are able to book it. If you don't know the room, use Planon to view helpful notes and directions.
Example: SHER-03-310 (8), open
- SHER = building code (view all building names and codes)
- 03 = 3rd floor
- 310 = room number 310
- (8) = room capacity is 8 people
- open = room type (open, shared or XXX only) (view booking permissions by department and room type)
- moderated (optional) = your booking is not confirmed until a person accepts or declines it