What we offer
In addition to our facilities and ongoing campaigns, there are a number of additional services that we can provide to your department or team to help you engage with physical activity.
Our Active Lifestyles team offer a 8, 10 or 12-week free and personalised wellbeing programme based around the ‘5 Ways of Welbeing'.
The aim of this free programme is to give participants the tools and skills to improve their overall lifestyles through support from their mentor, workshops, presentations group classes and 1-2-1 personal training. The MoveMore Programme is structured as:
- You will receive a welcome email and be invited to pretesting session here at Ethos. You'll have a wide range of body statistics taken through our Boditrax machine as well as a small questionnaire.
- You'll then receive your kickstarter pack that will contain a Garmin activity tracker, healthy snacks, work booklets, water bottle & notepad.
- You'll be assigned an Active Lifestyles Team member that will mentor and guide you through the programme. You will have at least one active sessions per week which will wither be a 1-2-1 session or a group class session in Ethos gym with your mentor.
- You'll have the opportunity to attend a wide range of workshops and presentations on nutrition, sleep, exercise, SMART goals and many more.
- You can also have access to check ins with the Wellbeing Manager or Wellbeing Officer to ensure you are on track and happy with your progress
- The chance to join Ethos gym and keep the connection with Move Imperial Active Lifestyle Team
- You will also be added to our Garmin Challenge, with voluntary group challenge set for those weeks with others that are on the Move More Programme
Participation is free, flexible and can be worked into your schedule. To register your interest, contact Leisha Wegg for more information. Places are available on a first-come-first-served basis.