About Beit Hall
Situated next to the Royal Albert Hall and moments from Knightsbridge and Hyde Park, Beit Hall is a traditional, grade II listed building which offers 4* rated single and twin bedrooms with the choice of en-suite or shared bathroom facilities. Beit Hall is ideal for groups looking to explore London’s top attractions. The Science, Natural History and Victoria & Albert Museums, are just a few minutes’ walk away. For those looking to travel further afield, South Kensington and Gloucester Road London Underground (Tube) stations are less than a 10-minute walk away.
Please note: Beit Hall is only available to guests over the age of 18.
Sign up here to download our group bookings brochure and to hear about our latest offers.
Fantastic, reasonably priced accommodation perfect for our Hyde Park Concert. I will be recommending to friends and coming back myself Carey Beit Hall
Single room with shared bathroom.
Single room with en-suite.
Double room with en-suite.
Beit Hall facilities
- 24-hour reception
- Bed and breakfast available
- Complimentary toiletries in all rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Linen and towels included
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully equipped cashless laundry facilities
- Lift access to all floors
- Luggage storage
- Rooms cleaned and linen changed every three days
Breakfast menu (optional)
If you have booked a bed and breakfast rate, you can choose from a Traditional English or Continental breakfast.
- Taste Imperial Full English Breakfast: Cumberland sausage, bacon, free range eggs, sauteed mushroom, baked beans, plum tomatoes, hash brown and a selection of toast
- Taste Imperial Vegan Full English Breakfast: Soya bean, potato & thyme sausage, baked beans, sauteed mushroom, plum tomatoes, hash brown, black pudding and a selection of toast
- Chilled protein selection: Sliced ham, sliced turkey, sliced salami, boiled eggs
- Selection of cheese, toast, butter and vegetable spread: Sliced white and brown bread
- Selection of daily pastries (GF available): Croissant, pain au chocolate, maple pecan plait, cinnamon whirl, raspberry crown, apple lattice, vanilla flavoured crown topped with glaze
Fresh fruit and yoghurt
- Greek style yoghurt, vegan style yoghurt with hand rolled roasted granola
- Fresh fruit salad: banana, apple, easy peel satsuma
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Traditional English tea: Earl Grey tea, Fruit infused teas, Orange juice, Apple juice
How to find us
Prince Consort Road, London, SW7 2BB
View location on map
Times and useful information
Check-in: From 14.00
Check out: By 10.00
Reception is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Reception telephone: 020 7594 8111
Luggage can be left in reception before check-in and after check-out for up to 12 hours. Please note that luggage is not stored in a locked room.
The nearest London Underground (tube) stations are South Kensington and Gloucester Road, a 10-minute walk away. From here, you can take the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines to anywhere in London. Our reception team can provide you and your group with maps of central London and the Underground.
From Heathrow Airport
Take the Heathrow Express, which runs every 15 minutes to Paddington mainline station. Change to the Underground and take the Circle line to South Kensington. Alternatively, you can take the Piccadilly line directly from Heathrow Airport to South Kensington. Journey time: 50 minutes
From London City Airport
Take the DLR to Canning Town then change to the Underground and take the Jubilee line. At Green Park change to the Piccadilly line to South Kensington station. Journey time: 40 minutes
From Gatwick Airport
Take the Gatwick Express, which runs approximately every 15 minutes, to Victoria mainline station. Change to the Underground and take the District or Circle lines to South Kensington. Journey time: 50 minutes
From Stansted Airport
Take the Stansted Express, which runs approximately every 15 minutes, to Liverpool Street mainline station. Change to the Underground and take the Circle line to South Kensington. Journey time: 90 minutes
We have a limited number of car parking spaces available at South Kensington for guests, which must be booked in advance.
A fixed rate for overnight parking is available at a cost of £22.00 per night. Please note: Outside of these times, the following car park charges apply:
Car park charges
|Up to one hour||£3.00|
|Up to two hours||£6.00|
|Up to four hours||£11.00|
|Up to six hours||£16.00|
|Up to nine hours||£21.00|
|Up to twelve hours||£26.00|
You must pre-book your parking space before you arrive to avoid being turned away. To book, please email email@example.com and provide:
- Car make and model
- Registration (licence plate) number
- Arrival and departure date
Unfortunately, camper vans, mini buses and coaches are not able to park on site.
London congestion charge and ULEZ
Although South Kensington is not in the congestion charge zone, if your journey passes through Central London you are liable to pay the congestion charge, at a rate of £15.00 per day. The congestion charge operates.
- Monday to Friday: 07.00 – 18.00
- Weekends and bank holidays: 12.00 – 18.00
Vehicles which do not meet the new ULEZ (Ultra Low Emission Zone) standards must also pay a £12.50 daily charge to drive within the zone. ULEZ operates 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
To find out more, and how to pay please visit the Transport for London (Tfl) website.
Coaches can drop off /pick up guests in front of Beit Hall’s main entrance on Prince Consort Road, and at the corner of Prince’s Gardens main entrance on Exhibition Road. The maximum standing time is 20 minutes.
There is no coach parking available on campus. The nearest coach park is Euro Car Parks in Hyde Park, W2 4QH.
Speak to one of our dedicated Group Accommodation Executives to discuss your specific requirements or sign up to our newsletter for regular updates and special offers.
Follow us on LinkedIn.
Please note: Guests staying at Beit Hall must be over the age of 18 to comply with licensing restrictions. If you are looking for accommodation for under 18’s, please view our other properties: Prince’s Gardens in South Kensington or Woodward Buildings and Kemp Porter in North Acton.