Make progress on your writing in guided group sessions
Join our Writing Lab - every Wednesday during CfAE term time
Want to make progress on your text in a supportive, collaborative writing environment, guided by your peers and CfAE coaches? Come to our weekly Writing Lab!
Every Wednesday you can come at any time between 13.00 and 18.00 (during CfAE term times) - and stay as long as you like. To find out where we are each week, please see our events below.
You might want to:
- come along with your friends/peers and collaborate on your writing
- ask each other and/or a CfAE coach for feedback on your writing
- work with your group on joint assessments
- work on our self-study learning blocks
- drop in for 1:1 live advice from a CfAE coach
Any newcomers are also welcome to join an induction session on building your personalised pathway using our self-study dashboard and our learning blocks (weekly 13.30-14.00).
When and where are our labs?
Showing results for:
Other writing opportunities
The Business School requests that their students and staff contact their Global Skills Development team about their equivalent to the Centre for Academic English provision.