As an Imperial student (or recent alum), whatever stage of your career you are at, we can assit with your enquires. We provide a dedicated information and enquiries team to help you with any enquiries that you have.
We provide a variety of one to one appointments plus our regular series of seminars, workshops, and other events on campus and via MS Teams (Office 365).
- Booking an appointment/event - all appointments and events can be booked through JobsLive.
- JobsLive is the Careers Service online system for booking appointments and events and for searching for jobs - if you need any help with using JobsLive, please contact the information team by email or phone and we will help you resolve the issue as soon as possible.
- Mock interviews/telephone appointments - if you need help booking a mock interview or a telephone appointment, all you need to do is email or phone us. See more about how to book a mock interview with a Careers Consultant.
- Study space is available in the information room, consisting of two study areas
- PC cluster - three PCs available to use
- Interview rooms are available to book for interviews wiht employers, please note that booking is limited to 2 hours maximum (subject to availability), please contact us to book a time.
We provide access to exclusive online resources, and can can advise you on how to make the most of these and other resources on our website. See the exclusive online resources above.
Follow us on social media
Connect with us via: