Office 365 is a cloud-based, subscription model version of Microsoft’s popular productivity suite Microsoft Office. Office 365 contains well-known applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, but also includes other apps and services such as Planner, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Yammer, Microsoft Teams and much more to help you with either your studies or work by making it easier to work more flexibly, efficiently and collaboratively.
Log in to Office 365
- Log in to Office 365
- Your username is your College username followed by @ic.ac.uk e.g: email@example.com
- Your password is your College password
Note: You will need to login and be connected to the internet at least once a month to keep your subscriptions active.
Learn more about Office 365
Features and access
- Find out how to access Office 365 online, and how to install it on your own devices
- Learn about the key features of Office 365
Applications and ways to collaborate
- Find out more about the Office 365 applications such as Word, OneNote, PowerPoint and more.
- Collaborate using Office 365 in Outlook, Teams and Yammer.