09.30-17.00 (GMT) Tues-Thurs
09.30 -13.00 (GMT) Friday
- £700 (before 14 May 2021)
- £800 (after 14 May 2021)
The course has reached capacity. If you wish to be added to a waiting list, please email Kathryn Gresty
- Bursaries: There are a number of MRC Bursaries to be awarded to cover the full early bird fee. The deadline for applying is 14 May (09.00 BST). Applications have now closed.
This course is run by the Division of Systems Medicine, Imperial College (https://www.imperial.ac.uk/metabolism-digestion-reproduction/research/systems-medicine/) and the Imperial Phenome Centre (https://www.imperial.ac.uk/phenome-centre ).
- Dr Timothy M D Ebbels: Course Director and Reader in Computational Bioinformatics
- Dr Caroline Sands: Post-doctoral Research Fellow in Chemometrics
- Dr Elizabeth J Want: Senior Lecturer in Molecular Spectroscopy
- Dr Kirill A Veselkov: Lecturer in Molecular Data Science
- Dr Jake Bundy: Senior Lecturer in Metabolomics
- Dr Joram Posma: Lecturer in Cancer Informatics
- Dr Goncalo Dos Santos Correia: Research Associate in Computational Metabolomics
- Dr Panos Vorkas: Honorary Senior Lecturer in Metabolomics
- Dr Beatriz Jiminez: NMR Manager, National Phenome Centre