Neurodiversity for managers
Please sign into ICIS and click 'My training' to search and enrol on this training course
Training takes place online via Zoom.
16 November 2022, 10.00-13.00
8 February 2023, 10.00-13.00 (Cancelled)
16 February, 10.00 - 13.00
6 June 2023, 10.00-13.00
21 July 2023, 10.00 - 13.00
This 3-hour session is aimed at line managers and will focus on the following:
- What is neurodiversity?
- Common Workplace challenges
- Workplace Adjustments
- Legal considerations
- How to be a neuroinclusive manager and strategies for managers
Who Should Attend
This course is open to all staff members who have line management or supervisory responsibilities
- 3-hour training course
- Facilitated by an external trainer: Janette Beetham - Right Resources Ltd
- No charge for Imperial staff
- Platform - Zoom
Netiquette for online training
- To create a safe space for sharing and discussion it is important for delegates to be fully present and an active participant. For some of our training sessions, you will be required to keep your video cameras on. Please ensure that prior to attending the workshop you have a fully functioning camera and microphone. If you are having issues with your equipment, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Please ensure that you are in a private space where you can maintain confidentiality and the privacy of delegates.
- To maintain confidentiality delegates will be asked to agree to keep what is said in the group, within the group, and not record or take screenshots/photos without permission. In addition to not post pictures or quotes from the session on social media or elsewhere without express permission of those involved.