All LGBTQ+ awareness training will take place face-to-face.
22 February 2023, 10.00-13.00
1 June 2023, 10.00-13.00
This training session explores how best to create an environment where a diversity of people can thrive. This interactive and engaging session aims to increase your confidence and ability to support LGBTQ+ people with compassion.
What is covered in this course?
Through the lens of LGBTQ+ experiences, the session covers:
- Linguistics and terminology regarding sexual orientation and gender identity
- Gender diversity
- Intersectionality and the varied experiences of people within the LGBTQ+ community
- Inclusive and allyship behaviors
- How to contribute to an inclusive culture
Who is this course for?
This course is open to all staff members.
- Half day training course
- Facilitated by external trainer: Challenge Consultancy Ltd
- No charge for Imperial staff
- Delivered face-to-face, in-person