6 October 2021, 09.30-13.00 (fully booked)
8 February 2022, 09.30-13.00
17 May 2022, 09.30-13.00
This 3.5-hour workshop is aimed at all staff and will introduce the topic of neurodiversity within the workplace. The workshop will focus on the following:
- Introduction to the different neurodivergent processing differences e.g. Dyslexia, Dyspraxia (DCD), Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, ADD, ADHD and Autistic Spectrum Disorder.
- Common misconceptions and stereotypes.
- Associated challenges and strengths.
- Potential impact on mental health and general wellbeing.
Who Should Attend
This course is open to all staff members.
- 3.5-hour training course
- Facilitated by an external trainer: Daniel Brooke - Neurodiversity Specialists
- No charge for Imperial staff
- Platform - Zoom